Friday, May 09, 2008

All RIGHT! We GET IT! Your COOTER WORKS! GOD!

Oh Internets. Comes today the news that the infamous nutso fundie spazmoid crazypants Duggar family is expecting Christ-bot #18 this January.

Yes, you read that right: eighteen. Eight. Teen.

Cause seventeen ain’t enough. Seventeen don’t form an even-numbered double column of marchers in God’s Holy Army. Seventeen means somebody don’t have a partner for Bible Trivia Nite. Seventeen means there might still be a tiny smidge of elasticity in mom's fagina. Seventeen – the house always has to hit on seventeen, yo!

Holy flaming shitcanned Shatner, y’all.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

This family is OUT OF CONTROL! And truly fascinating. I may make some tater tot casserole in their honor this weekend.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

. . .shiver. . . I wondered why my stats suddenly went out of control, when I looked deeper they were Duggar hits on older posts. . .

Guess what. . .there are going to be more shows on their day to day life, so maybe we'll get more secret Duggarly Delicious Dietary Delight Recipes! Whoo hoo.


Bible Trivia Nite. LMAO

6:49 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Glee, AS SOON AS I heard the "announcement," I knew there would be a post. It's as if they are purposefully having babies just to annoy you. ;)

By the way, can I just admit that as grody as I find the 18 kid-thing, I can't help but kind of like that Duggar mom? She so NICE. How can she be so NICE? My two kids make me a crabby monster. How can she be so cheerful? Perhaps the twelve or thirteen built-in babysitters helps.

10:12 AM  
Blogger alyce said...

Big families can be lovely. But the Duggars scare me. Not just because of their participation in the Quiverfull movement.

Those kids lack individuality and independence and love. Their involvement in the day to day running of the household is nigh onto child enslavement.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home