Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not so fast, twinkletoes.

So last night on the tee-vee I see yet another promo for some sort of new dance-off show. People, Internets, America: What the FUCK is with all the goddamn dancing?

Where are these dancers coming from? And the singers? And the singing dancers, not to mention the dancing singers? What call is there for so much “competitive” “reality” pro/am prancing about and/or warbling, and at what off-off-off-off-off-off-off-Broadway performance venues do all these people practice their art before being summoned in front of a camera by the apparently insatiable demands of the American television-viewing public?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you about all these dancing shows. Really people? The only dance I'm pretty good at is the Electric Slide. I dig and everything. LOL ...

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant "I dip" ....

12:04 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Then you're one up on this former ballerina, I tell you what. I mean, I like getting trashed and dancing my ass off at 80s Nite as much as the next gal, and probably more, but I'm actively hoping no one's recording it, you know?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Pandalerium! I cannot believe you didn't vote for me on singing/dancing/fucking whith the stars HI OH! I guess it is true it doesn't matter how much sequins one owns if you ain't got the moves you may as well keep it to the pole or just remain in the garage forever! bummed in KS

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home