Thursday, April 10, 2008

I do not think you know the meaning of that word.

Comes as NO SURPRISE WHATSOEVER that that vile loathsome swine Cheney and his little group of ball-cancers in human form gave the big okely-dokely to "harsh interrogation tactics." I am surprised anyone found actual evidence of same, and risked his or her life to bring it to light. But that's not my point for today. My point for today is:

Harsh? HARSH? You think that shit is "harsh"? "Harsh" is when I use the Internets to bag on douchey celebrities who never did me any harm, just because I can and I think it's funny. "Harsh" is a snack I make with a handful of crushed ice, a tablespoon of salt, and the juice of seven limes. "Harsh" is when it's five minutes till closing time, but they've already locked the door and won't let you in to buy one damn pack of AAA batteries. "Harsh," you sick bunch of bloodthirsty animals, is not a word that describes a torture technique we cribbed from the Spanish Inquisition and the fucking Khmer Rouge.

Tell you what, let's have a waterboarding demonstration on the Senate floor, with all C-SPAN cameras a-blazin. Any legislator who is on record anywhere in print or online as saying it's either "not torture" or "is sorta torture, but it's OK if we do it" gets to give it a go. Waterboard all those pigfuckers. THEN we'll see whether it's fucking "harsh" or not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home