Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A little meme time

Meanoldmommy (whom I suspect is neither mean, nor old, though the evidence on her blog suggests is indeed a mommy) done up and tagged me. Here be the rules – break them at your peril!

1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

So, my memoir in six words:

MISSION: HAVE CAKE, EAT IT TOO.

Knock y'selves out, Panda!!!, HHL, bgirl, GenEx, and slugger.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Meanie said...

Love it!
thanks for playing along...

8:24 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Gawd, I just now read this. What is happening to my life?

This will make for a nice quick post - so that no one thinks I have died and poor husband can't bear to take down my blog.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

I was wondering about that, bgirl! The Internets have missed you. :-)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home