Friday, April 18, 2008

I do whatever the happy fun box tells me to

WARNING: HERE BE SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN LAST NIGHT'S EPISODES OF THE OFFICE AND SURVIVOR AND ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT SAME!

OK, with that out of the way: Which was more satisfying: the amazing real true eeeeeeep! of the Pam & Jim moving in/getting engaged stuff, or the surprise ouster of the formerly awesome but now totally smug douchebag Ozzy? Oh my, it was a good night for the Tee-Vee. And tonight, toniiiight! BSG, y'all! Wooooooooooo!!

[/happy demented camper]

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Just read this post aloud to husband - he votes douchebag ousting was awesome-ist. Me too. We haven't had as much high-fiving since the 'Boys were winning last season.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Totally! We were all, 'GO CIRIE!'

She's another I used to like a lot better than I do now (consider Yau-Man's early exit at her scheming hands), but MAN, can she look out for #1. Good going, that.

6:07 PM  
Blogger alyce said...

Jim & Pam FTW!
It was so cute. My husband had tears in his eyes. Yeehaw!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home