Wednesday, April 30, 2008

lather, rinse, repeat (ad infinitum)

So I was delayed again this morning in my post-"Quiet-Room"-visit pump part cleanup by Mister Handwasher.

I have to rinse and sterilize (in the microwave) all the parts of ye olde pumpe, which I usually do at the sink & microwave off of the cafeteria. But lately my visits there have coincided with Mister Handwasher's morning ritual -- this 40-ish Asian guy who stands there at the sink with his sleeves rolled up, washing washing washing washing rinsing re-soaping washing washing washing washing rinsing re-soaping washing washing (etc.) for like ten goddamn minutes. It is unspeakably irritating. I want to tell him he should get therapy (if it's an OCD thing) or stop doing whatever superdirty thing that requires his hands to get washed so very much every single day, but I am non-confrontational like that, so here I am, blogging it to the whole friggin Internets.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home