Thursday, January 06, 2011

I'll hit the ceiling / or else I'll tear up this town

Internets -- am I wrong in believing that my iPhone goddamn well ought to auto-complete "Loggins"? I mean, if I'm referring to the the man, the myth, the legend, I should not have to get further than "Logg" for it to automatically render the Name of the Anointed [Possibly Some Sort of Religio-Crazy These Days But I'm Too Lazy Even to Google This Vague Unsubstantiated Impression I Picked Up Somewhere] One.

I just. I feel pretty strongly about this.

Loggins. Fuck yeah.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gleemonex,

Ah, a fellow Kenny Loggins fan... Are you familiar with The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas? I think you will really appreciate it. I had tears running down my face reading it - tears! It kills me! Enjoy!

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/12/year-kenny-loggins-ruined-christmas.html

5:43 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

OMG, YES!!!!!!

I stumbled across that site just recently and now I am a full-on Hyperbole and a Half JUNKIE -- like, hyperventilate and flap around the room excited every time she posts!

As for The Loggins -- it's less actual fandom, and more ... you know ... awareness, or something. So dorky, and yet -- is "Danger Zone" not one of the most awesome songs ever? You see what I'm saying?

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home