Thursday, December 09, 2010

"I don't have to outlast Dunder-Mifflin. I just have to outlast you."

Yesterday's Team Vision & Strategy Meeting, By the Numbers

Total hours duration: 4.5

Number of large cartoon drawings of horrified, stricken-seeming faces drawn in my notebook: 1

Tally of what my brain said while my manager was speaking:
STFU: 21
YOOYFE*: 7
OH! IRONY!: 3

Times it looked like the consultant wanted to kill us all with a thick and high-powered jet of fire: 3

Absolute neologisms: 1
Specifically: The word "family" used as a verb. Ex.: "Tell us how those things family together."

-------------------------------------------
*You're out of your fucking element

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

Congratulations on surviving my own personal hell. "Family" is NOT a verb. Wow.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Oh, my. I need to hear more about this. So I can feel bad about you. And good about me. And I mean that in a nice way.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home