Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There's a support group for people who hate their jobs. It's called "Everybody," and they meet at the bar.

So I was looking in my files for my results from one or another of the many personality tests we've done in my group over the years, for reasons too tiresome to go into, and I couldn't find it. I looked under M -- Meyers-Briggs? T -- tests? team meetings? S - StrengthsFinder? W - What Color is Your Brain? R - resources?

No, no, no. Eventually I realized: It was under "H" for "horseshit." Oh, riiiight! I remember now!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

OMG! I just looked up the results to my Myers-Briggs last night! I probably picked out results from a session we did together, so many years ago...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Uncle Spike said...

I've taken the M-B God knows how many times, and get different results each time. They vary according to my mood, my surroundings, the moon cycle, what direction the wind blows, and whether there is a typhoon over the South China Sea. The only constant is the I...I am nothing if not an introvert. And usually intuitive. Otherwise I'm all over the map.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home