Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our glasses / were empty / but now they're full / with Dazzleberry Lemonade the glass is full

News & notes from what passes for my brain these days


--At this point, there is not a contiguous half hour of my waking life that isn't internally soundtracked by one or more songs from Yo Gabba Gabba. A girl could do worse.


--Consecutive number of Sunday New York Timeses that are on my desk, waiting to be read, including today's: Three


--Amount, on a scale of one to ten (with one being "not at all, fuck 'em anyway" and ten being "GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMMIT"), that I resent that fact: 10


--Have y'all seen The Hurt Locker? It's real good stuff. Srsly.


--Are you aware of the existence of this bugfuck insane cunt Christine O'Donnell? I wish I weren't, but she keeps intruding on my life, sort of like the infernal she-beast Meg Whitman, only even fucking stupider. And possibly even more dangerous.


--Proving that the Internets are worth something after all: What the Fuck Should I Make For Dinner?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home