Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"And Samir Naga- ... Nagan- ... " "Not-gonna-work-here-anymore!"

It's Either This, Or Start SCREAMING MY FUCKING BALLS OFF In These Meetings: A Selection of Things Scribbled Almost Unconsciously In My Notebook, While Wearing a Very Serious Face, During a Ninety-Minute Impromptu Team Meeting Yesterday

Oh, it's a war, all right.

NO KIDDING

[Drawing of a stairwell eight or nine stories high, with stick-figure person falling down the center]

I ain't get paid weekend money
[heavily circled about fifteen times]

have those conversations IIII/ I
processes [long e] III
respectful IIII
White House IIII/ IIII

[drawing of a stick figure w/dunce cap, and thought balloon saying: fml]

I'm expert at excaping

The irony, of course, is that [REDACTED] is the ultimate corporate-speaker

[someone else's handwriting] omg I have to pee

[drawing of an eye with a fork stuck in it]

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Amblus said...

Oh, dude. My sympathies.

9:58 AM  
Blogger francine said...

you probably don't want to hear that all this does is just make me miss work. (i am serious).

10:26 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Wanna trade?

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Blabbermouse said...

I could read an Infinite Jest sized BOOK of these scribblings. LOVE.

10:33 AM  
Blogger francine said...

ummmmmmm, maybe i could just be invisible and sit in on the meetings with the ability to peer over your shoulder at your doodle pad as you scribble this hilarious stuff down?

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home