Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Also: I am supposed to "own this"

Things I Wrote In A Notebook During Meetings, In Which I Remember Neither The Meeting Nor Writing These Things During Them: A Sampling Of Fairly Recent Vintage, Well Past The Time When I Realized I Shouldn’t Do This Anymore But Proving, I Guess, That The Habit Is So Ingrained That It’s Pretty Much Unconscious/Lizard-Brain-Level Activity For Me

--REPEATED calls to action

--o’ersharing will resolve itself

--Etiquette Q: is it entirely kosher to ask a Q during the first run of a presentation?

--Every variety of muck and lard known to the takeout food industry.

--“action learning”

--[large drawing of a sign on a post stuck into the ground; many graphic flourishes]
CHUCK FINLEY
exporter – importer

--apparently it was serious

--Mathletes

--[large drawing of a sofa topped with an elaborate crown]
SOFA KING
It’s Sofa King awesome!

--I am in ~total hate~ of that idea

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sofa Spud said...

Re: Chuck Finley -- Burn Notice is such an excellent show.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

ain't it? :-) Loves me some Bruce Campbell!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Panda!!!! said...

I wrote "garments of fashionable means" in the margin of my notebook last week when someone was struggling for a way to say "fur" without actually saying "fur."

2:56 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Brilliant!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home