Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Also, Rayland Givens

Things That Are Impeding My Ability To Blog: A List In No Particular Order

--Starting P90X (all workouts commence 5:15 a.m.)
--Advanced extended failure-riddled neverending potty training of Kid Gleemonex
--Day job = kicking me in the lady business more or less 24/7
--Holiday weekend + a little PTO
--What feels like adult-onset ADD
--Cold + fog = sucking creative impulse out of brain
--A to-do list that grows with every item I scratch off
--Lack of sparkle motion

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger cygrl73 said...

Hoooo eeeee! Rayland Givens. Muchas gracias for the heads up on that one!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

"I tried it on, and it fit."

yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Guinness74 said...

Seriously, I just basically blogged about the same thing before coming here and reading this. I don't have the same issues (P90X are you insane?! Although, I hear it does wonders!) but I'm in the same boat.

Oh, and could the Yankees at least lose a couple while the Sox are on a streak?! Dammit!

7:31 PM  
Blogger francine said...

my blog started summer break, like, 2 months early. i'm such a lazy pile. and this wonderful 5 mo old is sucking the energy out of me. but i don't have p90x to add to the list of distractions. i do, however, have valerie bertinelli's "losing it" fitness dvd that my mom just ordered either off tv or out of life & style magazine for me.

9:38 AM  
Blogger hancey said...

very good,take care , turf suppliers,

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home