Thursday, May 13, 2010

Black Cherry at the Reunion, Red Sangria at pasture parties.

So hey Internets -- when was the last time you had a wine cooler?

I tried one, thinking it would be HILARIOUS and ironic, at some party or other like ... ten years ago? And y'all ... good sweet-carbonated SHATNER was it horrible. Couldn't finish it.

But hey thanks Seagrams, Bartles & Jaymes, et. al., for gently introducing me to the Drinking Life, lo these many years ago in the fair summer of 1990 ...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger cygrl73 said...

Lord, lady. You are the best! I've never laughed so hard or said "Amen, sister!" so many times in my life. Your divine skill at articulating this stuff makes me SO happy! Srsly, nearly all of this shit happened/occurred to me too. Thanks for putting it on the internets. You rule.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Aww, shucks. :-) Thank you!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Traceace said...

I drank this cherry rum the other day with a splash of diet coke and at first it was nice and sweet, next it was pure Nyquil. and I am ok with that. I dig me some nightime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching whatthe fuck so I drank some more. but dude to finish it was pure torture. so it wasn't a wine cooler- it was worse. I'd a taken me a B&J anyday had I known.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home