Wednesday, April 24, 2013

If you're a weird shit that does weird shit during the day


I know you've probably seen this, but if you haven't, this is going to be the best four minutes and eleven seconds of your entire week. Holy unhinged ballwash, you guys!

Tie yourself down to whatever chair you're sitting in and watch Michael Shannon read the sorority president e-mail. 

------------------------------------------
Sorry for the lack of posts lately -- I got some good stuff in my head that I haven't had time to sit down and type! BRB, going to go watch that vid again.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous twelve said...

When I first saw the sorority president e-mail, I imagined it read by my very first college roommate (who I think ended up, appropriately enough, being a Delta Gamma). This is better.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

That girl is what I pictured this girl looking/being like. Total f'ing Nazi cunt-punter.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Uncle Spike said...

I read the commentary. I read the e-mail. And this girlie man ran screaming. There are few things that scare me as much as sorority sister-on-sorority sister violence that makes Heathers look like playing in the sandbox. So not a world I've ever known.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home