Monday, April 01, 2013

Brain-salad Monday

Whole lotta shit going on right now -- among the things cartwheeling and herkey-ing through my head:

1) ANDREA I HATE YOU AND I'M SO GLAD THAT HAPPENED. 

2) Dragons! And so forth!

3)  Easter is weird if you are totally unreligious like the Gleemonex household. We do all the fun stuff -- cute new clothes for the kids, dyeing hard-boiled eggs, Easter bunny comin' through hidin' choco-treat-filled eggs all over the house at night -- but as far as our unchurched chirren know, that's all there is to it. I mean, I don't really care ... but when you think about it, it's kinda weird. Christmas at least has all kids of secular good times to it -- everybody can celebrate family togetherness and gifts and stuff -- but Easter is all about The Risen Christ, and if you have no idea who Christ is in the first place, you are a fairly ignorant person. Heh.

4) I am now offering my full endorsement to Moving Comfort. When I got suddenly and surprisingly serious about running a few weeks ago, I decided to research what kind of gear and such was out there now, and this brand came up -- y'all, I love it so goddamn much! Their Jubralee bra is FANTASTIC -- and this is a no-underwire product, people! what what whaaaaaaat?? -- I love their stupid-expensive underpantalones, they just have it allllll together.

5) Opening day! Summer's almost here, y'all!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

finding out they killed off andrea has been the highlight of my week.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Oh it was SO GOOD! Just wish it had been on camera.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home