Tuesday, March 06, 2012

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Holy crap, Internets, I got a basketload of goodies for y'all today.

--STFU Conservatives: Where I spend most of my time online. A Tumblr of wonderfulness that will also enrage in a head-explodey way. Good for keeping fired up in this election season, and I adore Jess & Joe, the proprietors (whom I've never met or even corresponded with, just to clarify; they're just really kewl).

--Fuck Rick Santorum: A Canadian gets in on the game, and hilarity ensues.

--I Hope Rick Santorum: ... encounters a whole bunch of shitty little first-world problems, pretty much every minute of his day every day of his life. AWESOME.

--Dr. Jen Gunter: Wielding the lasso of truth -- it's her tagline and the actuality of the blog. Thoughtful, intelligent, extremely interesting posts on the issues of the day by a doctor and single mom.

--Bracketology: Greatest Wire Characters. You come at the king, you best not miss.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maggie said...

Does anyone honestly not think Omar is the greatest character on The Wire? If he is not victorious, I call bullshit. It's all in the game baby.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

A man got to have a code.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home