Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ponce de Leon / constantly on

I been at work for over three hours already, that's FIVE IN THE A.M. motherfuckers, because of shit that is a complete beatdown to talk about but is over and was quite successful so yay me and also now I have the moral superiority of FIVE IN THE A.M. you lazy assed sleepin-in motherfuckers who I work with. Also maybe I am A Crazy this morning, see above.

But so it's been very productive except for a brief detour down a few magical roads on the Internets (I should say tubes, since the Internets is a series of tubes), all of which -- as is often the case -- began with the delightful Sarah Brown. So in that spirit, I share with you some nuggets. From the tubes.

Peach Pit After Dark
Now look at Brandon's nerd hair. And denim on denim? This is why everyone hated you, Brandon. That and your self righteousness that nearly killed everyone. No, really. Kelly was shot because of you. You're like the worst parts of Jack and Kate (from Lost) combined. You have Jack's need to be a hero and you have Kate's abilities to ruin everything all the time.

Dealbreaker indeed
You don't like the Beatles
I don’t … I can’t … do you … what the … how can you … I just … but they … I mean, all music … it’s just that … okay, so … no, wait … okay, so you’re saying … no, I don’t really … I don’t see how … alright, but if … so the thing is … but … can’t … form … sentences … too … confused.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger uncouthheathen said...

Oh, man. I do not like the Beatles.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Uh-oh. Trouble ahead.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Guinness74 said...

You can't NOT like the Beatles. You can be a bigger Elvis fan (I used to think it was either/or, but it's not) and you can hate some of the Beatles' songs, even a whole album...but you cannot dislike the Beatles. They're the frackin' Beatles for shitssake! I dare you, DOUBLEDOG DARE YOU, to listen to "Dear Prudence" or "Eleanor Rigby" and tell me to my face that you do not like the Beatles. But, if you manage it, you're liable to get kicked in the balls for being a moron.

The Beatles are it. Period.

P.S. How cool is it that the captcha for this comment is bedle?

8:16 PM  
Blogger uncouthheathen said...

Oh, man. You Beatles lovers are very aggressive. I still do not like them. OOPS. sorry.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home