Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Also: Good NIGHT, Miley -- stand up straight or get a different dress.

PMFSA Spontaneously Generated In My Brain While Watching the Oscars (I Know It's Late for an Oscar Post, SHUT UP):

Celebrities, former humans, people of the world: We all have HDTV now. WE CAN SEE YOUR WEIRD STUPID COSMETIC SURGERY. Really, really well, in astonishing detail. Each odd decision, each snip, each tug, each "re-envisioning" of what used to be your face -- it's all terrifically obvious, and horrifying. You don't look any younger, ANY OF YOU. Not one minute, let alone twenty-seven years younger. You just look bizarre, and pathetic, and cartoony -- you're like that Octomom gal, getting cut to look like someone famous and winding up just barely this side of outright ghoulish. Please stop -- please. PLEASE. You're making us sick.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

I HATED how Miley messed up and tried to bring Amanda Seyfried down with her! What a beeeeyotch!

4:29 AM  
Blogger uncouthheathen said...

I had plastic surgery once or four times - but it was because I had a ghoulishly broken face. Otherwise, what's the point - you'll only need to keep getting it as your body ages and thing move and then it just gets weirder and weirder. I have seen up close and in person the consequences of lots and lots and LOTS of plastic surgery and it is, in the end, so much worse than a few wrinkles and imperfections.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Panda: Ugh! yes!

Uncouth: EXACTLY. And I bet you never looked all that ghoulish - in my mind you look like Zooey Deschanel.

2:09 PM  
Blogger uncouthheathen said...

Oh my God, don't I wish that were even remotely close to true. I love her.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Don't we all, darlin. :-)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home