Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beers & Weirs

Anybody else ever get the feeling that the Olympic Village is just this enormous, seething pit of nonstop 24-hour anything-goes bangin?

I mean, it's not something I give a huge amount of thought to, but -- srsly. Dontcha think?

Someday I'll do a post that's not sex-related, I promise. Probably once I'm done reading last week's NYT magazine cover story about the Texas schoolbook commission and how they're openly working to force Jesus down our collective national host-hole. It's horrifying, but I could not possibly be less surprised. Unfortunately.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Oh, I think. I remember reading something around the time of the Beijing Olympics. Wait... here it is: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/article703242.ece

I was pretty sure the American swimmer guy who won all the medals (crap, I hate it when I can't remember someone's name) probably had them lining up outside his door.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Guinness74 said...

Yeah, and moments after this post, one of the snowboarders left the Olympics because of some "untoward" Tiger-like moments with his medal. I'm bettin' you're right.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home