Sunday, December 06, 2009

Oh dear, and I just told the whole Internets to grow the fuck up.

Y'all.

We watched the new Star Trek movie (the JJ Abrams joint), and despite the fact that I CANNOT STAND the whole Trekiverse, from TOS to whatever iteration it's in lately, with or without Wil Wheaton, I really liked the movie. Cool story, looked great, love to see Harold (of Harold & Kumar) gettin work, tripped out on how the Romulan ships looked so ... biological, like nasty burrs and filoviruses (hantavirus, Ebola Marburg, all the good ones).

But the thing is -- and I was really, really surprised, and kept having to, like, step out of the story and ask myself in my head if I was for real or what, on this -- the thing is: That new Spock was hot. As in, strangely but undeniably ... attractive.

You just never know, do ya?

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Spanish Johnny said...

Ironic that your post about Star Trek is probably the first post you've ever written without mentioning Shatner...

7:18 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Shatner moves in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform ...

7:43 AM  
Blogger Kingfish said...

Mofockin KHAN!!!!!

If you aint into that then you just aint.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home