Monday, November 23, 2009

She’s changing her name from Kitty to Karen / She’s trading her MG for a white Chrysler LeBaron

Monday Salad
Try it, it's tasty.

1) OK, what the F is Jimmy Jo Cameron up to with this Avatar thing? This guy knows. “Fuck it Cams, they're pretty much all Legolas already."

2) Question, Internets: Why do people continue to allow Sandra Bullock to be cast in speaking roles in televisual/filmed entertainments of any sort?

3) Yeah, you know what, Ticketbastard auto-email – I’m gonna go ahead and skip the upcoming Larry the Cable Guy show. It’s just, you know, babysitters are SO expensive, and besides all my Palin 2012 and "Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8" tees are at the cleaners. Good read on my tastes, though. Real good read.

4) I miss New York a lot this time of year.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger uncouthheathen said...

I watched The Proposal this weekend and I cried for about 2/3 of it. I actually like Sandra Bullock. So I guess this means you're wrong and you'll be apologizing soon. I'll be waiting.

12:48 PM  
Blogger francine said...

that avatar commentary is probably exactly spot-on

1:02 PM  
Blogger Spanish Johnny said...

Yours may have been the best salad of my day, but it wasn't the only one. For dinner, I had a spinach salad, with crumbled gorgonzola, red grapes, croutons and an olive oil-lemon juice dressing. And you're just gonna have to trust me when I tell you that is not a euphemism.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Thanks for clarifying, Johnny -- because given what I know of you and your various predilections, I did assume it was a euphemism.

The spinach things does sound delicious, though.

7:42 AM  
Blogger uncouthheathen said...

STILL WAITING!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Get yourself a niiiiiiice comfy chair, uncouth, baby, cause it's gonna be awhile. We're lookin at probably at least about half-past never.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I wore a short skirt and a long jacket this past weekend in Korea and got mistaken for a Russian hooker. True story. I love this place.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home