Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Back to back nights of rocking the fuck OUT is hard on the old bones, y’all. I don’t know how Pixies do it – they’ve all got ten years on me, and they’re out there DOING the actual rocking, night after night for weeks and months in a row, and all I did was stand in the audience and scream my face off while they did it for two of those nights and I am ready to RETIRE to a goddamned NURSING HOME.

Which is to say: If you have the chance to see Kim & Joey & Frank & Dave on their Doolittle tour, I fucking insist that you do so. Do it twice, do it three times – life is too short not to rock as hard as you can.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

Doolittle Tour? Wasn't that approximately 2 decades ago?

9:39 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Exactly! It's the 20th anniversary.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dying! Jealousy eating me away! I can get tix to the NY show via craigslist but know very few people devoted enough to go. Dying!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Meanie said...

i saw them a few years ago in ottawa - no, actually it was a little arena on the quebec side. i ate poutine and rocked out. it was amazing.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home