Thursday, October 15, 2009

The more you know

So watching House the other night, I had one of them there Realizations: If I were watching this show back when I was fifteen, I’d’ve been ALL ABOUT blond prettyboy Chase, the Aussie who seems to feel that shampoo is frankly just not his bag. I might – MIGHT – have spared a thought for Wilson, because fifteen-year-old me has a lovely fireplace in her heart stoked with undying lurve for Dead Poets Society and everything in it except for Meeks and that douche that says “Let Keating fry!” right before he gets his clock righteously cleaned by … oh hell, was it Josh Charles, or Douchebag of the Future Ethan Hawke? Help me out here.

ANYWAY. Point is, Chase looks like a poor man’s Cary Elwes, and that was my type way back then. Blonde, fine-featured, foreign accent, harmless postadolescent prettiness. But now that I know what use those guys are (specifically: none. They are of none use.), 35-year-old me, faced with the buffet of hotness that is House, M.D., would prefer to cut herself a nice big old slab of House himself.

With, ok, a side of Wilson. Eternal flame, doncha know.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger uncouthheathen said...

Lisa Cuddy is hot, always.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I am not adding to the perfection you versed here, I'm just here applaud.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

It was Charlie (Nuwanda) Dalton who decked the redhead dork.

Nice post.

(Zinny M)

8:24 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

NUWANDA! Yes, that was it. Thank you!

PSP: Love to love you, baby. :-)

UH: I'd see your Cuddy, but raise you a first-season Cameron (pre-bleach, pre-sophomore-season-skeletor).

10:15 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

OH! And let us not forget, Sela Ward. We must never forget.

10:15 AM  
Blogger uncouthheathen said...

I'm going to have to stick with Cuddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHu-bwf2E0I

I'm sorry. You lose.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home