Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Better double-bag it. I don't know where that girl been.

You all know I’m never one to judge (oh nooo, never never), but seriously, sincerely: Doesn’t it seem like you could catch the herpe just by looking at David Duchovny? Best not to meet his eyes. I’ve seen Clash of the Titans a few (dozen) times. I know how it works.

Completely unrelated, the results of a strange trip down an Internets rabbit-hole doing research for a thing I’m writing: HEY LAB PARTNER AND BERWIE: Isn’t this what we did through Lab Partner’s church that time in seventh grade?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

*slowly raises hand in air, sighs*

been there. blech.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Oh dear, they got you, too?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

And, as long as you're taking confession today, I'll also let you know that while there...they taught us the G.D. aggie football hymn. WTF???

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Lab Partner said...

It definitely sounds familiar, although I am not sure . . . close enough for a memoir. :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home