Monday, August 31, 2009

Well, I call 'em that cos they look like bloody prawns then, don't they.

Some thoughts and facts related to our viewing of the truly awesome District 9 this past Saturday evening

THOUGHTS:

--Wow, there are some bad movies coming up.

--WOW, that Megan Fox person is a whore. Streetwalky Blowjayby McWhore O'Whoreigan. I mean, seriously. It's like you can see the phantom manroot protruding from her mouth at all times. She looks like she's had a ruffer tuffer time in Whorelywood than Elisha Cuthbert has. Amanda Seyfried, I love you, girl, but I hope you did some Biohazard Level Four decontamination showering and irradiation at the end of every shooting day, because that shit could be catching.

--Holy Shatner, Dennis Quaid -- didn't you save ANY damn money?

--Goddamn, this is one original, intense, intriguing movie. I said godDAMN! this is good stuff.

FACTS:

--This unholy, meaty, horrifying thing crawled out from behind the wine rack while we were watching something insane on TV and enjoying a final [stupid] glass of wine before retiring.

--I had weird dreams that night. Which of course were interrupted by the 5:55 a.m. Kid Gleemonex Reveille Squad Dance Team, per the usual.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

Um, you ought to give warning before you link to something like that bug/penny photo!

Also, I don't know how I feel about that Dennis Quaid movie. Part of me is very curious. But the rest of the trailers almost made me want to leave the theater before the main event started. Thank goodness I didn't. I loved District 9!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Hey man, I said "unholy, meaty, horrifying" ...

Also, FYI: the "insane thing" we were watching on the teevee was an ABBA 1979 USA tour movie. What? Why? Who the fuck knows ... I said it was insane.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Twelve said...

Aw, hell no, in re the bug. What did you do? I would have had to move out and start a new life somewhere else.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

dammit glee, would you stop making me google lesser-known skanky starlets, already? If ever someone checks my google history, my chances for a political career are toast.

I do like that one girl from Big Love, tho.

10:04 AM  
Blogger francine said...

ohmygod ohmygod i think that is the bug that is stuck halfway outside of a crack inside our shower- all i can see is this bulbous head with two long feelers sticking out and i know it's not an ant! sickening! i sort of want to pull it out with tweezers though. but if its head pops off, which i'm sure it will, that will just creep me out that i know what the rest of it looks like stuck inside the shower crack. SICK.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home