Monday, October 26, 2009

Mr. November & the Sandman

Or: FUCK YEAH, THE YANKEES!

I really think the trouble in Anaheim was related to that ballpark's weird little celebrity dugout right behind home plate, with Sajak and Chrissy from Three's Company and sundry other semi-recognizable faces all studiously ignoring the BLOODSUCKING GHOUL Boras, who stood there making demon love with his cell phone while he oversaw the proceedings the whole goddamn game. Big ol' floater in the punchbowl, that guy.

But meanwhile: on to the World Series! FUCK YEAH!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger uncouthheathen said...

I'm sorry, but: BOO.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Heh.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Guinness74 said...

Yeah, boo! I'm sorry, but I'll be rooting for the Philly repeat. No offense. That is, assuming I get to see any of it at all.

I agree with you on Boras though. The guy is some of what's wrong with baseball.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home