Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Son ...

I am holding my temper very carefully with both hands. If I trip, or you trip me, or the wind shifts or there is a tiny tiny little earthquake in Aptos or one of the dirtbags next door plays his shitty music just a smidge louder than usual or even one extra seagull shits on the Farallones, well, I might lose my grip on it. My temper, that is. And please let me assure you: That is not a sight you would like to see. I lose my temper, I drop it to the floor, and the motherfucker will burn a hole through the fucking linoleum, react chemically with the subflooring, and erupt in a volcano made of MELTED YOU.

So: Back off now, Chuck. Right motherfucking now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Traceace said...

EXACTLY FUCKERS!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

See, Chuck? You best recognize, cause I got TraceAce at my back. She fuck you up REAL good. Your mama won't even know you.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Guinness74 said...

Wow. No, really, wow! I mean, when you're talking about subflooring and geographic places even I don't know about, that's...that's wow.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home