Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Best alarm clock ever

No, I'm not talking about Clocky. I'm talking about the Nev-R-Fayl Atomic Baby Clock, the one that wakens the sleeping Gleemonexes prior to seven in the a.m. even on holidays. And even when they done DRANK too much the night before. Oi.

Today, though, it was a new level of awesome (and I mean awesome, not "awesome"): I heard over the baby monitor, in a sweet little 18-month-old baby voice, "Ayyy-fah AAAAYYYgh!"

Translation: "Fla-vah FLAAAAYV!"

I'm seriously gonna have to start watching my f-bombs and GD-missiles now, y'all. Heh.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how many 4AM episodes of the Fresh Prince I have seen lately? The 1:30 AM special on bundt cakes I watched on Food Network this morning???

Once you finally get one sleeping you get knocked up and have another....

12:20 PM  
Blogger francine said...

oh man, i will totally get prego this year if i can have a child yelling that from its crib!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

You can -- you just have to say "Flava Flaaaaaav!" like 40 times a day within her earshot. E-Z!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home