Friday, July 25, 2008

There's a place, a place in hell, reserved for me and my friends

Internets, have you met my IRL friends? Well, here's a little impromptu collaboration that happened in an email string amongst us yesterday, in re: the whole weird Christian Bale thing with his (ex-rodeo-clown??) mom and sister (which by the way, I really can't figure out -- I don't think he's actually a mom-n-sis beater, but WTF was going on??). Aaanyhoo:

Went to Sissie’s house to get her out of the pad
Fame ho said somethin that made me mad
She said somethin that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy-ass weave
She started talkin shit, wouldn't you know
Reached back like a pimp, an I slapped the ho
Our Mama jumped up and she started to shout
So I threw a right cross and knocked her old ass out!

'Cuz the boys from da Wales is always hard
Stop talkin that shit or I'll pull your card
Knowing nuthin in life but to be legit
You can quote me, boy, "Batman's the shit."


So hey, you still wanna party with us? Wait, come back here, we were KIDDING! Come on ...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it. I saved you a seat over by the ice machine but Oh by the way, it don't work. yeah it humors me to know that each of my friends have delegated themselves a job in hell. door greeter, hand basket retriever. seriously. I am buyin' what you sellin'

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home