Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From the Heartland

Me and Kid Gleemonex are in Texass for the occasion of my grandmother's 80th birthday -- posting sporadic this week, if at all -- it is 104 degrees here. Have avoided many political conversations so far -- and that, friends, is a good thing. Holler atcha later when my core temperature cools off some ...

PS: You know what the [global big-box retailer] sells here? Diabeetus stuff and scamtastic weight-loss products. Draw your own conclusions about the habits of these proud patriotic Real Americans.

PPS: Have been carded for alcohol four times already. I'm 34. They're crazy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

What a coincidence! I'm off to the homeland for my grandmother's birthday later this week. Though she's got 10 years on your'n...

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"thats why I like going to the Dollar General, you don't have to get all dressed up fancy like when you go to the Wal-Marts" note the s on the end? Does old Sam get pain extra for that? Oh well when in Rome!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home