Tuesday, September 13, 2011

He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least among you, you did not do for me.'

Wow.

This -- the below -- is what nearly half of the country believes. They're CHEERING the thought of an uninsured person dying for lack of health care.

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2011/09/indecent.html

Sully has the video. You can hear these vile swine cheering -- the applause drowns Ron Paul out.

It's times like these that make me wish I believed in an actual, literal Hell. Instead, it's right here, like a bunch of guys who brought smallpox and hunting knives and rabid pitbulls into a mosh pit where the rest of us were pogoing around and bouncing off of each other, and they locked the doors so nobody gets out and as they all thrash around and slash each others' and innocent bystanders' throats, we're all gonna get stomped and crushed and bleed out along with them.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Spike said...

Wow. Not only does the cheering drown out Ron Paul, but a few yobs in the audience actually yell out "YEAH!" when Wolf Blitzer asks if we, as a society, should let this hypothetical man die. And ooh...that woman in white, smiling, nodding her head, looking smug. BITCH.

Think I'm gonna hurl.

Incidentally, this is one reason why I'm glad I'm in the field I'm in: I work to remain as healthy as possible on my own so I can avoid dealing with the disease "care" bureaucracy. And I've got awesome tools to do it with. Privatized disease "care" is a sick joke. And the biggest reason government-supported healthcare/socialized healthcare/what have you won't work is because Republican'ts will blockade it every step of the way and work to make sure it's a failure.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Yes, and yes.

9:14 AM  
Blogger the wandering fork said...

I love your tags, haha!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home