Monday, July 04, 2011

A most fascinating post for all of you, I'm sure.

And but so the thing is, I am maybe beginning to understand about why all the damn black maternity clothing from last time around. It's because THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ELSE. At least not anything else that doesn't scoop almost to the band of my super-attractive Pregnant Lady Bras, that is -- and listen. I have big tatas during the normal unpregnant years. I have learned a thing or seven about what deep scoop neck and V-neck blouses look like on me, as compared to what they look like on your A's, B's, and even C's -- I look like I am about to ask you if you're lookin for a date, honey? is what. And this is in stuff from, like, Lands' End. Forget the younger, trendier stuff. I do not want the gals up and out there like Lisa Goddamn Cuddy wears em, for chrissake. It is not a work-appropriate display, the top half of your ginormous rack. It is distracting and unprofessional and frankly quite chilly in the modern air-conditioned office environment. And nobody -- NOBODY -- sells a tank or tee that kind of goes straight across the chest -- like, say, a boatneck or relaxed crew -- instead of dipping down to show off Nature's Great Abundance And the Miracle Of Life. Except the ones I've already got ... which are black. So yeah, lotta black this time around too.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Guinness74 said...

I didn't realize you were doing this again. So, you lost your senses?! *laughing* Congrats!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

I did indeed ... after three years of dithering, o lordy, here we go again!

11:24 AM  
Blogger francine said...

or lordy, the boobs. i'm 2.5 weeks away and can no longer fit into anything except 1 pair of boxer shorts, an old swimsuit coverup from my deceased grandma's closet, and one nice dress that i just stained with ketchup last night. you know things have gotten out of hand when you can't even go to the grocery store because you have nothing nice to wear.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home