Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sad when it looks like Idiocracy is actually a best-case scenario

And another thing: Still on the south side of the Mexican border, flipping half-crazy through the limited channels on the teevee on Virgin America while trying to keep my kid from getting us kicked to the door with parachutes and a fare-the-well, I saw like forty seconds of something called "Khlowaey and Lamar" or however rich pointless assholes spell their stupid made-up names, and y'all -- the impact on my brain was like getting hit square in the left temple with a fastball coated in bad brown LSD. I am permanently damaged and stupider for that forty seconds; however, I think I'm done wondering what the fuck is wrong with America.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous wanda said...

what the hell are you talking about? I can usually hang on and get it, but you totally lost me on this one. "Khlowaey and LAmar" made me think of Harold and Kumar White Castle something or other.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Uncle Spike said...

Oh holy jeebus. This is one of those Kardashian shows, isn't it? By definition, it's dead to me. All things Kardashian are like snowflakes falling into hell. Also? Exhibit #38594 of our crumbling bread and circus society.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home