Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Alison's starting to happen

In honor of Women's History Month, a Selection of:

Things That Are Makin Me Happy Today!

1.) The 80th anniversary of the Earthly manifestation of the Most High Anointed, the Grand Ka-Boom, the One From Whom All Blessings Flow: William His Highness the Shatner.

2.) Mimi Smartypants -- holy Shatner, does she kill me:
4. Speaking of, who on this train could you take in a fight? Pick somebody to hate. Picture yourself standing up and thumping the hell out of that person. Picture the spilled Starbucks, the torn North Face jackets, the general pandemonium. Maybe he would fight back. Maybe other commuters would join in, vigilante-style, to beat the crap out of you. Picture your black-eyed, bloody-nosed self being carried off the train by the police, still thrashing and fighting. Hey, I won’t be in today. I kicked everybody’s ass and got my ass kicked in return. I’ll check email later.

3) These goddamn little triple ginger cookies from Trader Joe's. WHY SHATNER WHY are they so tasty?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Those Triple Ginger Cookies are of the devil. Lordy be do I love them so.

Also, I just had something new from there for lunch....the Red Pesto Tortellini in the little rectangular bowl? Holy cow, absolutely delicious, and so nice to keep around to grab for lunch.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Uncle Spike said...

I had to drop this tidbit, just in case you hadn't seen it: http://trekmovie.com/2011/03/22/80-reasons-why-william-shatner-is-awesome/

Love the Lemonheads reference, by the way.

9:14 AM  
Blogger soozinsta said...

Holy shit! I'm a first time commenter because yes, the Triple Ginger cookies. What do they put in them? I wish my regular crack tasted like ginger cookies.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Blabbermouse said...

Have you checked out your blog in Mosaic form?
Your address/view (Mosaic)

It's fantastic.

A work of art.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home