Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Also: No, I didn't actually know what "bourgeoisie" meant, but y'all believed me because I was generally such an incessant know-it-all.

Confession: In seventh grade? When we were supposed to dissect those frogs, and I went all PETA on it and said it was animal cruelty and blah blah blah and made a fucking federal case of it and got them to give me a model frog instead because of my high-minded crusading morals? Really, it was because I just din't wanna do it. It was grody.

The end.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

Recently, I attended a BBQ with a lady who's a teacher. Apparently, public schools are now equipped with "smart boards" where teachers can pull up the internets and do fancy things like dissect a very realistic image of a frog! Gone are the days of clapping chalkboard erasers!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Aww, but I liked the chalkboard erasers!

Kids today ...

11:16 AM  
Blogger francine said...

the frog in 7th grade was terrible but the fetal pig in 9th grade put me over the edge.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home