Friday, March 26, 2010

Witness Exhibit A: My 8th Grade science project - a working rain forest. Mike Dexter threw it out a third story window. It rains here no more.

Internets: What up, Gleemonex?

Gleemonex: Not much. You?

Internets: Eh, just laughing my ass off at that awesome video of that walking advertisement for abortion, your former president George W. Bush, wiping his hand on Bill Clinton's shirt after he shook hands with a black person.

Gleemonex: OMFG, right?

Internets: I know -- how you guys STOOD that vile swine shitting all over the White House for eight years --

Gleemonex: Let's please just not fucking talk about it, OK?

Internets: OK -- suits me just fine. [ptui] So actually, I was gonna ask -- any idea why the nutbags in the Olde Hometowne didn't get their "OMG OBAMA IS HITLAR WE'RE ALL GONNA BE DETH PANELED BY TEH GAYS AND TEH MEXICANS STEELIN OUR HEALTHCARES" letters in the midweek edition of the Bugle-Noisemaker?

Gleemonex: No! I know -- I'm surprised too! That shit happened on Sunday (and by the way, FUCK YEAH OBAMA!!!) -- you'd think they'd have some ignorant-ass shit to say by the pub deadline on Monday, right?

Internets: Like a fill-in-the-blanks Dumbass Ignorant Racist Fucktard LTTE Form No. 534(b)?

Gleemonex: Yeah -- with, of course, the Christianist Hate-Sentence Generator rider, Schedule 1143(div).

Internets: Well, maybe they were just busy clearing a path to their front doors for the Rapture. I'm sure Sunday's edition'll be a doozy.

Gleemonex: I am very, very much looking forward to that.

Internets: Heh. Me too.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home