Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Would you like to smell the bottlecap?

William H. Cheese-Eating SHATNER, San Francisco – you guys are such a bunch of PUSSIES. Bitching all day for four days because it’s over 80 degrees. No wonder everybody else hates you.

But meanwhile, I’d like everyone on the Internets to immediately please pay attention to this, because it is the most awesomest thing in the history of ever. It begins, “So there’s this guy up on stage with on-fire barrels and the Santa Carla crowd is just loving it,” and it gets even – impossibly – more better from there. I mean it. The phrase "oiled saxophonist" is included. See? I don't lie. I curse too fucking much, but I don't lie.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

You, my friend, are probably wearing a dress, skirt, sleeveless shirt or something else that allows you to stay relatively cool. I, on the other hand, am forced to wear long pants, an undershirt and a long-sleeved shirt to work. It is GD hot outside (or, it was yesterday) and I ain't apologizing for my complaining.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Work it, Panda! OWN IT!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Spanish Johnny said...

May I just say how much I appreciate the fact that you casually drop words like "pussies" and "cunt" into your writing, milady. The world needs more (cunni)linguists like you.

2:48 PM  
Blogger francine said...

JGA makes me laugh outloud everytime i read something he's written.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home