Monday, April 13, 2009

HELLO! {ello … ello …} ANYBODY IN HERE? {ere … ere …}

That’s the sound of Jim Bob Duggar’s man parts taking a tour of wife Michelle’s downtown bizness district.

Which reminds me of the news this a.m.: Citizenship of Duggartopia reportedly is to increase by one; the new offshoot tribe begun by eldest son J-something, 21, will bear its first fruit this harvesting season. The movie Idiocracy gets funnier in that put-your-head-through-a-plate-glass-window type of a way pretty much every single day, don’t it?

BTW, I thought it was beyond hilare that sfgate’s headline for this was “Duggars breeding again.” Well played, sirs. Well played.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

oh man, i saw the one episode when they all sat in a room and had a name lottery for what to name the latest baby. so weird! we'd all do well to buy stock in denim jeanskirt fabric.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Do you read The Bloggess? You two would probably have girl crushes on each other if you don't already.

www.thebloggess.com

Hilarity will ensue. Promise.

xx

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Reading my two favorite witty bloggers back to back and the subjects are both vaginas? My crappy day was just cured.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Lindsay, may the Most Corpulent Shatner rain down his blessings upon thee ... I hadn't heard of the Bloggess, but now she's in my Favorites list! I'm flattered you'd put me in her league. :-)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Seriously. You two make me slightly pee with every post! I heart both of your witty asses.
P.S. I just commented on her latest post and directed her to your blog too - hope that was kosher? I don't know blog etiquette!?! I just want to spread the brills...

8:30 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

You are well within the parameters of etiquette, and also of AWESOME. Thanks for pimpin my shit! :-)

PS: the more I read of Bloggess, the more flattered I am that you even bother with my piffle after reading her stuff. SRSLY.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home