Monday, November 17, 2008

Quadra-Question Monday

1) Must we – really, must we – allow Fred Armisen to go on living?

2) Have y’all read this? You should. Sample quote: “ …and legalizing gay marriage, while it may annoy those people, will not force them to meet any gays, eat any gay wedding cake, RSVP to any gay invitations, or otherwise get any gay cooties on themselves.”

3) Is there any organized group of persons that is a bigger bunch of economy-sized douchebags than MENSA?

4) Where is the smiting? I was told by the people writing in to my hometown newspaper that there would be rains of fire, rending of garments, gnashing of teeth, dogs and cats living together (total anarchy), attacks by jihadis and the killer undead and whatnot if Obama were elected, and, well, I’m still here. I ain’t seen anybody Raptured up, either, so I don’t think it’s the End of Days – but maybe that’s actually scheduled for Inauguration Day, when he’s sworn in on the Koran, wearing a dashiki, exchanging "terrorist fist-jabs" with Seekrit Black Panther Michelle, and refusing to salute the flag (which he fears and loathes) all the while?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've introduced Drew to a new pastime - see the comments in response to the Messenger November 9th letter.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Oh my GOD, AF, that is hysterical! Drew is one of my new favorite writers. Tell him to keep up the good work -- me and him, and apparently this guy Ray Farmer, against the entire WC commentariat ...

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home