Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I go with the kids!

Who the hell told that piece-of-chicken teenage douchebag Zac Efron he could act? I mean, who is this little fucknuts, and why is he a multimillionaire? Why do cheese-eating fools like him get all the money and fame and chicks? If there were any justice in this old scarred world, Martin Starr would be declared a god and get to eat Zac Efron’s BBQ-sauced heart on a kebab (bits of which would alternate with cubes of Shia LeBeouf’s flesh, some onions and bell peppers, and the eyeballs of various personages starring on The Hills).

I mean, not that he would want to. He might even be vegetarian, for all I know. But – you know. Metaphorically.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get angry enough about Prop 8 (and I live in Tennessee), and the right wing freaknuts are driving me out of my fucking mind, OUT. OF. MY. MIND. And of course I don't have the sack to get political on my blog, because "and I live in Tennessee" BUT none of that will stop me from going to see High School Musical 3. NOTHING! :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Heh. To each her (totally demented) own ... ;-)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home