Monday, October 13, 2008

Werewolf bar mitzvah / Spooky, scary / Boys becoming men / Men becoming wolves

--I suppose it’s not good when you take a large swig of your morning OJ (a sealed carton, bought from the café at work) and discover that it’s kind of … carbonated … and smells a little like whiskey. Right? Probably I’m going to be seeing those eggs again later today. Faaantastic.

--Keeping to the “Things That Are Totes Disgusting” theme: Not once, not twice, but thrice -- that’s three separate times -- on my way to work I encountered a used Band-Aid. Who just chucks a used Band-Aid to the ground?

--And switching tacks entirely: I need to figure out a Halloween costume. What are y’all going as? I mean, the scariest thing I can think of is Sarah Palin (durrrr!), but I don’t want to go around all night like that. It might never wash off.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude/lady, I know I don't know you or anything, and it's been a year since you posted this, but, you've answered your own question. Halloween costume? Werewolf Bar Mitzvah!!! DONE! Get a werewolf mask from K-Mart and a yarmulke and tallit off ebay. DONE! EASY! DONE! LUV IT!!!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home