Wednesday, May 09, 2007

At least six different kinds of wrong


People. You know my Thing about pickles, right?
Well, courtesy of reader srah, I've learned today about a thing I should never, never have learned. About.

This item comes from the Delta, as a great many awful/wonderful things have in American history, and simultaneously horrifies and intrigues me. I'm not a fan of sweet-n-sour in general (I love both, to nasty extremes, but not together), so ... I dunno.
My first reaction: blearrrrrrrrrrggghh! But then I got to thinkin.

yes. no. NO. well maybe. but no. yes? I dunno. no, for sure no. but then, maybe ... no? but yeah? surely, surely, no. (etc.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Fascinating. I want to try it - but I think I would regret it.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Exactly.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home