Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Call me cynical, but ...


... my first reaction to today's FBOFW wasn't "Awwww yeah! De-NIED!" and a little victory dance celebrating Granthony getting tired of Liz's bullshit and moving the fuck on.

No. I'm afraid my reaction was, "Ten bucks says he means his daughter." And they'll all go Together As A Family, and thanks to the roofies in her second glass of Cook's, Liz will realize that her career is for shit and what she really wants is to be a stepmom to the Spawn of Therese and start procreatin' her ownself.

Can't wait for the basement wedding, attended by a heavily-Benadryled Francoise and officiated by a Raggedy Andy doll with one button eye missing. Granthony will fashion a longer chain for the ankle cuff, special for the occasion.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger srah said...

Did you read the family letters this month? Michael makes me want to PUKE as usual.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Ms. Meander said...

never had "unholy obsessions" been a more apt tag. :)

6:24 AM  
Blogger flyabuv said...

I have just started reading FBOW online because of you and I just noticed that their eyes blink. *blink* It kinda creeps me out and I had to stare for a while to make sure I was actually seeing what I was seeing.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Sarah Brown said...

"Deanna listens to me with the open mind of an English professor considering the outline of a play."

Um, what?

8:18 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Oh, GODAMIGHTY, Michael is such a douchebag. The fact that he also makes NO SENSE is just icing on the douchecake.

So true, melanie ... so true.

Flyabuv, I am so sorry to have been your gateway to this hellmouth ... but also, misery loves company, so, you know, welcome. One of us! One of us! One of us!

The blinking eyes are a fairly recent addition -- I HAAATE them. So distracting and unnecessary. I get the feeling they were instituted by some Sr. Dev. type who's trying to be Hip like the Kids, and who insisted that what the Kids want is stuff that moves, like the video games and the you tubes they're all so into these days. Bleah.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never paid much attention to FBOFW until the internets. Now I have to read it to keep up with all the wonderful snark. I'm sure Lynn feels the surge in popularity is because she's ending the strip & we're sad. But no Lynn! We hate, hate, HATE you & your stupid strip! But we must keep current . . .

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Oh my god. I didn't know about the web site. I didn't realize the full extent of the horror. Thanks for enlightening me. Sort of.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jory Dayne said...

OK I am not a frequenter of the online FBoFW -- so I was not aware that those bitches blink!

I seriously thought I had lost my mind for a second, or was in one of those tv shows where someone sees the eyes in a painting move and does a double take.

This is the most effective use of the internet I have ever seen!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home