Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And yea, there was hope once more

Guess what, Internets? It actually isn't 100% up to me to shine the light on what wriggles ignorantly under the rocks in my hometown! Astounding, I know.

Today's Mess features a letter from a local who apparently thought that calendar kerfuffle was as stupid as I thought it was. I know there had to be more people thinking the same thing, and it warms my cold, black heart to see evidence of it. I don't know Cheryl Cole, but bless 'er for speaking up. I'm glad I kept my meddling ass out of this one, at least in that forum. heh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

And I loved the bible verse smackdown Cheryl delivered. But her response begs the obvious question, is she new to Wise Co? A "move in?"

6:39 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

That was my question too, bgirl!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home