Friday, March 02, 2007

Half a dozen awesome(?): DVDs in my Netflix queue

Positions 27-32 (of 89, plus 12 saved/as-yet-unreleased titles) on the Gleemonex household Netflix list:

27. Bride and Prejudice
28. The Corporation
29. Gia
30. Brokeback Mountain
31. Triumph of the Will
32. The Wire: Season 1: Disc 1

Make of it what you will ...

What's in slots 27-32 on YOUR Netflix (or equivalent) queue? Don't cheat, don't explain, don't re-order the list and THEN tell me -- just write down the six titles occupying those positions as of right this minute.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Gotta tell ya, Bride & Prejudice whipped my ass. I was a Bollywood virgin - had no idea the levels of ridiculousness. That being said, I am still completely in love with Aishwarya Rai and want to have her babies...were that possible.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

You and me both ... she is quite something, isn't she?

Funny thing is, I hate -- HAAAAATE -- musicals. It's a lifelong, marrow-deep, stroke-inducing hate (yes, even The Sound of Music, and Grease). But Bollywood? Love it. You should watch Lagaan -- now, when I tell you it's a four-hour-long musical, with subtitles, about taxation and cricket, you might reasonably reject my advice ... but I promise you it's awesome. Promise.

9:31 AM  
Blogger mzchief said...

If my son has HIS way and wish since he was 14 Aishwarya Rai WILL be my daughter-in-law.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I just found this because I'm reading through the back archives to enjoy more Gleemonex awesomeness...and here it is, with the unsolicited caveat that I share the Netflix queue with my wife C.

27. We Are Marshall (Blu-ray)
28. Harlan County, U.S.A.
29. The Other Boleyn Girl (Blu-ray)
30. Martian Child
31. Indian Summer
32. The Virgin Suicides

I'm not altogether sure what this says about me and my movie watching. I will say that of the six, at least 5 are mine. Can you guess which one might not be one I chose?

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home