Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One of my NUGGETS is 20 minutes late for training.

Couple things, now that I've seen the latest episode of BSG:

Cally: You are a whiny bitch and a professional provocateur. You live to wind your husband and others up, then stand back and watch them twist in the breeze, and THEN bitch at them for the consequences. Your bullshit instigating nearly got you shot, and I don’t think I’m the only one who would’ve cheered for that. Ugh.

Madame President & Admiral Adama: stop setting my TV screen on fire! Stop it! I can’t stand the hottness.

Starbuck: I love you. As much of a mess as you are, you rule my world.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kingfish said...

The Prez and Adama remind me of Schneider and Mrs. Romano on "One Day at A Time." Ergo comparison made in 'Reality Bites' In fact why stop there. McKenzie Phillips character is similar to Cally, in a weird sort of way.

I'm still pissed they sacrificed the Pegasus. Every other ship 'jumped', but somehow the 'Peggy' can't...BULLSHIT!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Two battlestars is too many for this fleet, soldier.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home