Friday, February 15, 2013

When I tried to sit down at the baccarat table, the bouncers put the arm on me.

I would actually rather cut up and eat, with knife and fork, and no gravy, a king-sized memory foam pillow fresh from the factory, than participate in this event.

She said, surprising exactly no one who has ever read this blog before.

Also, I feel I can't just not show you guys this thing -- which despite my longstanding and dire hatred of Fred Armisen and the comedy stylings thereof, and my lifelong reluctance to even acknowledge the existence of fart humor, I cannot stop laughing about in my head all the time. Have a great weekend, y'all!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

sometimes i think human beings are so dumb and then we go and organize a city-sanctioned pillow fight and then i roll my eyes so hard you can actually hear it and die immediately afterward.

FART PATIO!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home