Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Into the Ballantine Ale now, zombie drunk and nervous.

A Carefully Curated Selection of Things I Wrote With My Own Hand, Using a Burgundy Le Pen, Which Was My Trademark Yearbook-Signing Pen, In Friends' HS Yearbooks in 1992


We kicked butt in tennis (until we played [Richwhiteyville] girls), and had no need for Body Fluid Cleanup Kits (good thing!). 

not to mention "Austin music" (Soft Cell, Erasure, Depeche Mode)

Ohh, [Jimmy], please come set up the whole computer system and teach the class, while you're at it! You're so SEXY!

Trig, with the Pillsbury Doughteacher (who's never farted)

Prom was cool -- "I am not the toilet!"

5 hooks on her BRA!

you saying how fine [D. L.'s] dad is, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM

90 SECONDS!!!

cleaning up ground-in Funyuns & doughnuts

you and me -- tats this summer!

Once again, a horrendously long year is finally over. 

Remember jumping the speed bump at Chili's?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

I think we all need to have a chat about how much time was spent at Chili's back in the day.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Oh yes we do.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home