Wednesday, January 16, 2013

But in the meantime, for five or six hours, I'd be the most conspicuous thing on this goddamn evil road - the only fireapple red shark convertible between Butte and Tijuana ...

A Carefully Curated Selection of Things I Wrote With My Own Hand, Using a Burgundy Le Pen, Which Was My Trademark Yearbook-Signing Pen, In Friends' HS Yearbooks in 1990

We were within 10 feet of ANDRE AGASSI!!!!

that hysterical night chasing [The Crush]'s brother in Maurice [my Buick]

We may move away from here and of course get married to fine guys and have un-geeky kids, but we'll both end up back in [Cowburg], everyone does, 

YES, I AM HITLER REINCARNATED [written on the Band Director's forehead]

We had some great times, us "Churchgoing Home Girls!"

I hate Jennifer Capriati

I can't BELIEVE we're this old already! We're gonna be JUNIORS!



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

none of our high school yearbooks were signed but my middle school ones are all marked up. the first two years, i marked up my own mostly with messages i pretended other people wrote. i remember we had a slumber party with about 5 of us who each wrote in each other's yearbooks and only one of us had a boyfriend, so almost all the messages were about them frenching and how we were so happy they were going out and they were going to be 2gether 4ever!!! my high school yearbooks weigh about 10lbs each, it's insane.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Whaddya mean, y'all didn't sign your yearbooks? NO comprende, seƱora. But then again, you went to a much bigger HS than I did -- ours was about 400 students total, for all four grades. And actually, most of the messages we wrote involved frenching and 2gether4ever too ... It is possible that me and my friends were somewhat socially retarded.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home